Inhib's with Page Changes

Any particular reason why inhibs can't hold their values on page changes? This is seriously getting under my skin. I shouldn't need to dedicate a wing to inhibs I MAY have to change during a show. :angryfire:
Parents
  • I'm new to Hog, but I have been working with three different lighting consoles in the past fifteen years and actually I'm a bit shocked. If you call a function submaster than this function should work like a submaster and not like a bit of that. A submaster has always the highest priority over a group independent of any page! If you don't want that than please rename it. It causes more problems if a standard function is not working as expected. If you don't want people to search for a not working fixture, because of a submaster, than simply add a dimmer level bar on each group in the group window. This is as simple as possible and we don't need a new tab or window as overview.
  • I'm new to Hog, but I have been working with three different lighting consoles in the past fifteen years and actually I'm a bit shocked. If you call a function submaster than this function should work like a submaster and not like a bit of that. A submaster has always the highest priority over a group independent of any page! If you don't want that than please rename it. It causes more problems if a standard function is not working as expected. If you don't want people to search for a not working fixture, because of a submaster, than simply add a dimmer level bar on each group in the group window. This is as simple as possible and we don't need a new tab or window as overview.
Children
No Data