Inhib's with Page Changes

Any particular reason why inhibs can't hold their values on page changes? This is seriously getting under my skin. I shouldn't need to dedicate a wing to inhibs I MAY have to change during a show. :angryfire:
Parents
  • There are so many requests for this. It surely can't go ignored. If we as the programmers move a group to a master, then it's our problem if we later forget and can't put something at full. At least give us the possibility please.

+1 for colour coding. The argument for not having these inhibits in the background should also mean we can't Park fixtures. We know they're parked because of the orange background in Output. So just another background colour would solve any confusion.

Please reconsider guys :-)
  • There are so many requests for this. It surely can't go ignored. If we as the programmers move a group to a master, then it's our problem if we later forget and can't put something at full. At least give us the possibility please.

+1 for colour coding. The argument for not having these inhibits in the background should also mean we can't Park fixtures. We know they're parked because of the orange background in Output. So just another background colour would solve any confusion.

Please reconsider guys :-)
Children
No Data