Inhib's with Page Changes

Any particular reason why inhibs can't hold their values on page changes? This is seriously getting under my skin. I shouldn't need to dedicate a wing to inhibs I MAY have to change during a show. :angryfire:
Parents
  • HES sooner or later will have to surrender to the inhibits' general accepted behaviour ,despite their wanting to defend and reaffirm their STATUS QUO with sterile explanations on why inhibits are not tracking across pages; we absolutely need this option I would say sooner than later.
    This is something I wrote almost 5 years ago on this forum: "Potentially there are plenty of situations where you're searching for a reason why your wash units are not coming up as bright as you think they should because of a cuelist with a higher priority hidden somewhere on a random page or because an inhibitive master is hiding somewhere else or because you forgot to unpark your wash units.....
    That doesn't necessarily mean we should get rid of the park option or the leave in background option in the first place.
    As you stated there's a long debate about how inhibitive submasters should behave and I personally believe they should track through pages.
    I would like to have the option to choose whether or not submasters are tracking through pages. Everybody happy
    Thanks"
    Unfortunately 5 years later we're still here dot dot dot dot
  • HES sooner or later will have to surrender to the inhibits' general accepted behaviour ,despite their wanting to defend and reaffirm their STATUS QUO with sterile explanations on why inhibits are not tracking across pages; we absolutely need this option I would say sooner than later.
    This is something I wrote almost 5 years ago on this forum: "Potentially there are plenty of situations where you're searching for a reason why your wash units are not coming up as bright as you think they should because of a cuelist with a higher priority hidden somewhere on a random page or because an inhibitive master is hiding somewhere else or because you forgot to unpark your wash units.....
    That doesn't necessarily mean we should get rid of the park option or the leave in background option in the first place.
    As you stated there's a long debate about how inhibitive submasters should behave and I personally believe they should track through pages.
    I would like to have the option to choose whether or not submasters are tracking through pages. Everybody happy
    Thanks"
    Unfortunately 5 years later we're still here dot dot dot dot
Children
No Data