Problem with Universe 1

I started a new show on the Hog4 PC (Nano) and noticed that the system by default was turning on lights on certain channels randomly such as channel 131 on universe 1 even without any fixtures present (on a new show). I've tried inputting new fixtures, etc. and this problem is still occurring. However, when I utilize the 2nd universe I'm not noticing the problem. Is this a setting issue or a problem possibly with the Hog4 Nano.
Parents
  • I started off with 2.1.1 and then uninstalled and updated to 2.1.2. Still experiencing the problem. Did you have to change anything after uninstalling. I just uninstalled and then installed the 2.1.2 version.

I'm experiencing the problem on both these versions. For the universe 1 output I plugged it into a DMX tester and it showed that there were some random DMX channels receiving signal when it should have all been at 0%. Some were at 70 and others were outputting at 100% (255). When I switch it over to universe 2 the problem goes away pretty much instantly. I started to notice this since one of the RGB LED lights started to light up randomly even though the hog4 wasn't outputting anything. Checked cabling and it wasn't a problem with the cabling to the fixtures.
  • I started off with 2.1.1 and then uninstalled and updated to 2.1.2. Still experiencing the problem. Did you have to change anything after uninstalling. I just uninstalled and then installed the 2.1.2 version.

I'm experiencing the problem on both these versions. For the universe 1 output I plugged it into a DMX tester and it showed that there were some random DMX channels receiving signal when it should have all been at 0%. Some were at 70 and others were outputting at 100% (255). When I switch it over to universe 2 the problem goes away pretty much instantly. I started to notice this since one of the RGB LED lights started to light up randomly even though the hog4 wasn't outputting anything. Checked cabling and it wasn't a problem with the cabling to the fixtures.
Children
No Data