Patching Robin 1200 led wash mode 6

OK, I'm stumped.

How do I patch this fixture in mode 6?

My best guess is 1 x M1 motion, followed by 3 x M1 cell, then 1 x M1 beam, but can someone please confirm?

Thanks in advance,

Leggy.
Parents
  • This was discussed a while back here:

forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=13798

Start around post #11

Here is an excerpt from that thread with my opinion:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rosswill forums.highend.com/metallic/buttons/viewpost.gif
    I think a lot of these issues will be resolved with the implementation of “meta fixtures” (fixtures that belong to a parent group) which is something I have discussed with the developers. Once there is functionality to have fixtures 1.1 thru 1.14 attached to fixture 1

I like the idea of the meta-fixture, but I don't think it should be implemented as decimal fixtures. I think it should be a "master fixture" type assigned in Patch that has a unique fixture number.

The problem with decimal fixtures is that is makes "Thru" syntax unusable. MA2 has this "feature" and it is a real PITA when you want to select just the second cell of a unit across a range.

For example the DLV profile on that desk is done this way.....so if you want to select all the GFX layer-1 across a range of units you have to type something like "101.3 + 102.3 + 103.3 + 104.3 + 105.3....etc.....etc"
    Same problem goes for LED batten fixtures, etc, etc....

If this is implemented in H4, then there needs to be a logical way to use Thru syntax to select across a range.

Hope this helps. :)
  • This was discussed a while back here:

forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=13798

Start around post #11

Here is an excerpt from that thread with my opinion:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rosswill forums.highend.com/metallic/buttons/viewpost.gif
    I think a lot of these issues will be resolved with the implementation of “meta fixtures” (fixtures that belong to a parent group) which is something I have discussed with the developers. Once there is functionality to have fixtures 1.1 thru 1.14 attached to fixture 1

I like the idea of the meta-fixture, but I don't think it should be implemented as decimal fixtures. I think it should be a "master fixture" type assigned in Patch that has a unique fixture number.

The problem with decimal fixtures is that is makes "Thru" syntax unusable. MA2 has this "feature" and it is a real PITA when you want to select just the second cell of a unit across a range.

For example the DLV profile on that desk is done this way.....so if you want to select all the GFX layer-1 across a range of units you have to type something like "101.3 + 102.3 + 103.3 + 104.3 + 105.3....etc.....etc"
    Same problem goes for LED batten fixtures, etc, etc....

If this is implemented in H4, then there needs to be a logical way to use Thru syntax to select across a range.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data