Patching Robin 1200 led wash mode 6

OK, I'm stumped.

How do I patch this fixture in mode 6?

My best guess is 1 x M1 motion, followed by 3 x M1 cell, then 1 x M1 beam, but can someone please confirm?

Thanks in advance,

Leggy.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Leggy;73678]Couldn't agree more. It's one of my biggest issues with Hog now, it's a major pain in the *** patching multi part fixtures and we are way behind the rest of the market on this one.

I dont think so.
    Like Marty said, the way MA handles this makes THRU in total unasable
    And I work a lot with THRU ENTER to select a range of fixtures.
    Also if you look at efx and presets.
    If we would have CMY1, CMY2, CMY3, CMY4 for a 1200 ROBE LED then you would need to make color-presets 4 times., your efx 4 times and so on
    Also when programming with spreaded fade/delay times....

There has to be a way to assign physcial fixtures to a virtual master fixture, like Marty said.
    Just adding a decimal fixture wont help enough.
    So I rather take some more time to patch and make groups than have to think about changing my way of programming, making 4 sets of presets and efx and so
  • [QUOTE=Leggy;73678]Couldn't agree more. It's one of my biggest issues with Hog now, it's a major pain in the *** patching multi part fixtures and we are way behind the rest of the market on this one.

I dont think so.
    Like Marty said, the way MA handles this makes THRU in total unasable
    And I work a lot with THRU ENTER to select a range of fixtures.
    Also if you look at efx and presets.
    If we would have CMY1, CMY2, CMY3, CMY4 for a 1200 ROBE LED then you would need to make color-presets 4 times., your efx 4 times and so on
    Also when programming with spreaded fade/delay times....

There has to be a way to assign physcial fixtures to a virtual master fixture, like Marty said.
    Just adding a decimal fixture wont help enough.
    So I rather take some more time to patch and make groups than have to think about changing my way of programming, making 4 sets of presets and efx and so
Children
No Data