No cross fade for chases on road hog

Is there any way to change the cross fade on my road hog for chases? When I hold the choose button the encoders allow me to change rate and size but no cross fade as the manual would indicate. When I manually type in the crossfade there seems to be no effect. I can change fade times but the crossfade should be relative to the bpm of the chase.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Heinrich;73918]I can change fade times but the crossfade should be relative to the bpm of the chase.

If I understand correctly. When using WAIT times to control the cues advancing, and not setting IS A CHASE in the options window, you can change the Playback Rate and the Cross Fade stays relative to the Playback Rate. For example put 5 seconds in the WAIT column for each cue in the sequence. When pressing and holding CHOOSE the Playback Rate encoder will accomplish it. You mention Chases so I assume you are selecting IS A CHASE in the Options tab.

You can also press and hold CHOOSE and tap the PLAY button at the speed you would like and the BPM will reflect the speed between the button presses. Fade also changes to stay relative to the BPM.
  • [QUOTE=Heinrich;73918]I can change fade times but the crossfade should be relative to the bpm of the chase.

If I understand correctly. When using WAIT times to control the cues advancing, and not setting IS A CHASE in the options window, you can change the Playback Rate and the Cross Fade stays relative to the Playback Rate. For example put 5 seconds in the WAIT column for each cue in the sequence. When pressing and holding CHOOSE the Playback Rate encoder will accomplish it. You mention Chases so I assume you are selecting IS A CHASE in the Options tab.

You can also press and hold CHOOSE and tap the PLAY button at the speed you would like and the BPM will reflect the speed between the button presses. Fade also changes to stay relative to the BPM.
Children
No Data