No cross fade for chases on road hog

Is there any way to change the cross fade on my road hog for chases? When I hold the choose button the encoders allow me to change rate and size but no cross fade as the manual would indicate. When I manually type in the crossfade there seems to be no effect. I can change fade times but the crossfade should be relative to the bpm of the chase.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=mikeyray;74471]Mitch
    Thats not much help when using dimmer chases , live crossfade should still be accessable
    Plus when is a chase going to contain efx usually its a single cue or stack of cues a chase is always going to be a chase and need the relevant adjustments on the wheels
    mikey

I would think when you hold the choose button down then whatever is in one that playback, scene, list, list/chase should have encoders suited to the item on the playback
  • [QUOTE=mikeyray;74471]Mitch
    Thats not much help when using dimmer chases , live crossfade should still be accessable
    Plus when is a chase going to contain efx usually its a single cue or stack of cues a chase is always going to be a chase and need the relevant adjustments on the wheels
    mikey

I would think when you hold the choose button down then whatever is in one that playback, scene, list, list/chase should have encoders suited to the item on the playback
Children
No Data