No cross fade for chases on road hog

Is there any way to change the cross fade on my road hog for chases? When I hold the choose button the encoders allow me to change rate and size but no cross fade as the manual would indicate. When I manually type in the crossfade there seems to be no effect. I can change fade times but the crossfade should be relative to the bpm of the chase.
Parents
  • I would personally say in a list that is a chase that speed and crossfade are the most important things, I do not think i would ever have FX involved, not to say some folk might like to do all that, but if running a chase these are important parts to control and have access to.

I think then when you select this is a chase, then you should get the option to tick a box to say how best you want to control the chase, but although I do not make lists into a chase very often, the speed and crossfade is alway adjusted.

The times I want a chase style something that is more complex I will use follow and macro that list into a show playback or make links, but certainly a less complex 4 cue chase I want access to crossfade, old skool Marc :)
  • I would personally say in a list that is a chase that speed and crossfade are the most important things, I do not think i would ever have FX involved, not to say some folk might like to do all that, but if running a chase these are important parts to control and have access to.

I think then when you select this is a chase, then you should get the option to tick a box to say how best you want to control the chase, but although I do not make lists into a chase very often, the speed and crossfade is alway adjusted.

The times I want a chase style something that is more complex I will use follow and macro that list into a show playback or make links, but certainly a less complex 4 cue chase I want access to crossfade, old skool Marc :)
Children
No Data