No cross fade for chases on road hog

Is there any way to change the cross fade on my road hog for chases? When I hold the choose button the encoders allow me to change rate and size but no cross fade as the manual would indicate. When I manually type in the crossfade there seems to be no effect. I can change fade times but the crossfade should be relative to the bpm of the chase.
Parents
  • Have to agree with you Andy, in a chase i would only need rate and x-fade.
    But you know all these ideas and options and all questions I had been asked during all my trainings that there are people around that would like to combine chases with efx.

So I´m with you that if we have "Is a chase" selected we should have on the encoders: rate, x-fade and intensity.
    If you have a list with efx that sould act like a chase you could set all wait-cells to follow, and then have access to the rate and efx-parameters
  • Have to agree with you Andy, in a chase i would only need rate and x-fade.
    But you know all these ideas and options and all questions I had been asked during all my trainings that there are people around that would like to combine chases with efx.

So I´m with you that if we have "Is a chase" selected we should have on the encoders: rate, x-fade and intensity.
    If you have a list with efx that sould act like a chase you could set all wait-cells to follow, and then have access to the rate and efx-parameters
Children
No Data