Hog 4 PC Timecode Control

Hello, I am trying to figure out the easiest and least expensive way to get timecode into my Hog4 PC. I need the system to run continuously 24/7 to trigger cues at different times of day.
The only piece of gear we have that generates any sort of clock is a Midas Pro 1 audio console which has World Clock output. Is there a way of converting this to LTC to input to Hog PC via a Hog4 MIDI/LTC widget?
Otherwise, what is the best way of generating LTC that will run continuously with no user interference?

Thanks!
Parents
  • Thanks for the replies.
    I do not need timecode to run to an audio track or anything like that. I am currently triggering cues with the internal clock functions; however I have issues with the clock trigger forgetting the time or day for it to trigger, which means I have to check and update the triggers every day. This hasn't been an issue as I have only been triggering 3 cues daily but moving forward I would like to add many more cues to trigger at various times throughout the day, therefore I'm looking for a more reliable way to trigger numerous cues with little user interference.
    That being said, I was looking at the MOTU MIDI Express XT or the Micro Express to generate timecode (either LTC or MTC) and input the signal to HOG PC with the Hog MIDI/LTC Widget.

I am also looking to trigger our Midas Pro1 audio console via MIDI from Hog PC to recall scenes at different times of day.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
  • Thanks for the replies.
    I do not need timecode to run to an audio track or anything like that. I am currently triggering cues with the internal clock functions; however I have issues with the clock trigger forgetting the time or day for it to trigger, which means I have to check and update the triggers every day. This hasn't been an issue as I have only been triggering 3 cues daily but moving forward I would like to add many more cues to trigger at various times throughout the day, therefore I'm looking for a more reliable way to trigger numerous cues with little user interference.
    That being said, I was looking at the MOTU MIDI Express XT or the Micro Express to generate timecode (either LTC or MTC) and input the signal to HOG PC with the Hog MIDI/LTC Widget.

I am also looking to trigger our Midas Pro1 audio console via MIDI from Hog PC to recall scenes at different times of day.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Children
No Data