Loss of HTP on slider.

I up dated to hog 4 v2.2.0 from 2.1.2 But the HTP will not work. The lights drop to 0 and then go up with the slider. I went back to v2.1.2 and it works fine.
Parents
  • Just tried it on HogPC and it's ok there too, again, the only way I can get the light to drop to 0 is to press play on the HTP, which you don't have to do if the list is set to HTP.
    In the playback options click on the master tab and make sure "release at 0" isn't selected.
    You probably know this but when your HTP fader is at 0 your cue should remain live, the way to tell is there shouldn't be "...." above the cue number, if there is, something is releasing that cuelist.
    Hope this helps.
  • Just tried it on HogPC and it's ok there too, again, the only way I can get the light to drop to 0 is to press play on the HTP, which you don't have to do if the list is set to HTP.
    In the playback options click on the master tab and make sure "release at 0" isn't selected.
    You probably know this but when your HTP fader is at 0 your cue should remain live, the way to tell is there shouldn't be "...." above the cue number, if there is, something is releasing that cuelist.
    Hope this helps.
Children
No Data