Adding position palette to efx cue

How do you add a position palette to an existing efx cue. I tried to merge a position but it overwrote my pan tilt effect. I used merge record and the original cue had efx info only.

Thanks
Parents
  • There are a few ways to to only merge in position palettes or hard values into an existing effect without stomping the effect.. The easiest and most straight foreword for me, is to set your base position with hard values or a pos palette in the programmer and then merge into an existing FX cue by ONLY masking Pos with FX not selected in the mask. If you do accidentally mask in FX and Pos then you will stomp the effect and only save the position values for playback.
  • There are a few ways to to only merge in position palettes or hard values into an existing effect without stomping the effect.. The easiest and most straight foreword for me, is to set your base position with hard values or a pos palette in the programmer and then merge into an existing FX cue by ONLY masking Pos with FX not selected in the mask. If you do accidentally mask in FX and Pos then you will stomp the effect and only save the position values for playback.
Children
No Data