which touch technology for outdoor use with nano hog 4?

Hello guys,

I am planning to buy a nano Hog 4 with a 24" Elo touch monitor.

I saw the model 2440L and there are different versions depending on the touch technology:

IntelliTouch
iTouch
IntelliTouch Plus
iTouch Plus
Projected capacitive

What do you think the best technology for outdoor use with the nano hog 4?
Parents
  • I try to answer my first question:

the IntelliTouch and iTouch technologies work both with acoustic wave, of course a rock band few metres from the monitor won't give any problem to it.
    The projected capacitive is the same tecnologie of the smartphone and give the same feeling, of course is multi-touch .

The Intelli Touch Plus and iTouch Plus are multi-touch and the difference between these two technologies is that the first has the bezel, the second no.

I think that if the Hog 4 PC supports or will support multi touch, the Intelli Touch Plus is what I need.

In any case, these monitors are not designed for outdoors use because they have not enough brightness for use it in daylight hours especially with sun.
  • I try to answer my first question:

the IntelliTouch and iTouch technologies work both with acoustic wave, of course a rock band few metres from the monitor won't give any problem to it.
    The projected capacitive is the same tecnologie of the smartphone and give the same feeling, of course is multi-touch .

The Intelli Touch Plus and iTouch Plus are multi-touch and the difference between these two technologies is that the first has the bezel, the second no.

I think that if the Hog 4 PC supports or will support multi touch, the Intelli Touch Plus is what I need.

In any case, these monitors are not designed for outdoors use because they have not enough brightness for use it in daylight hours especially with sun.
Children
No Data