Artnet Bug?

Seems I have come across a bug that when we log into our files (Hog 4, 2.2.0) -- it seems the console does not always begin to output art net. I have put a packet viewer on the network and confirmed that when we power down the console and cold start into a show (any show) art net does not start. You log out and log back into the show it and immediately starts outputting art net. Any other shows we load or change to after the console has been left on, will then output art net immediately upon show load.

Anyone else seen this issue?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=srautane;74984]Marc, do you mean that nodes need to reset if Hognet IP changes?
    My DPs get their IP from DHCP.
    Artnet not outputting usually happens when DPs are powered up.
    DPs load the show and outputs are active. Fixture link is not lit and Artnet is not outputting unless I reset the nodes.

Hey Sami,

yes, thats what I always see, changing the IP needs the DP to reset.
    So probably because they get the IP via a DHCP server they need to be resetted
    I always use fixed IPs... so set once, reset, and there you go, day by day without any reset
  • [QUOTE=srautane;74984]Marc, do you mean that nodes need to reset if Hognet IP changes?
    My DPs get their IP from DHCP.
    Artnet not outputting usually happens when DPs are powered up.
    DPs load the show and outputs are active. Fixture link is not lit and Artnet is not outputting unless I reset the nodes.

Hey Sami,

yes, thats what I always see, changing the IP needs the DP to reset.
    So probably because they get the IP via a DHCP server they need to be resetted
    I always use fixed IPs... so set once, reset, and there you go, day by day without any reset
Children
No Data