Release Key "Z" not working

Im having issues with Hog4 PC. Shortcut key Release "Z" is not working and MAP is on. Alt Z works but Im not finding another way to release a single cue.

Also, can't seem to find a way to remove a fixture from an already programmed cue from the "edit cue" screen.
Parents
  • Still having this problem. Have this installed at 4 different customers venues and not a single location can I use Release key Z to release 1 cue like you can on a physical console. On the console I hold release and touch the list I want to release. On the software I hold z and click/touch the list and nothing happens. Ive tried click/touch list the tap Z and this doesn't work either. Any help would be appreciated as 4 differ customers are running HOG4pc only with no console.
  • Still having this problem. Have this installed at 4 different customers venues and not a single location can I use Release key Z to release 1 cue like you can on a physical console. On the console I hold release and touch the list I want to release. On the software I hold z and click/touch the list and nothing happens. Ive tried click/touch list the tap Z and this doesn't work either. Any help would be appreciated as 4 differ customers are running HOG4pc only with no console.
Children
No Data