TimeCode widget issue

Running RH4 with external 4dp and timecode widget off the external. I upgraded the RH4 to v2.3.0
Now when power up at the beginning of the day the console doesn't see the widget, Until I hard reset the widget only. Then everything is fine. There are no issues if I put the console to sleep, never looses it only on power down and up the next day.
Parents
  • Thank you for the extra information, I was able to recreate the defect.
    The key to the repro was to shut TC off, I was leaving it running during my testing earlier.
    I will get a defect logged for this.
    I have found that if you leave TC running into the 8K overnight it should work right away the next morning.
    I also found that if you log out of your show and then quit (shutdown the desk), the next morning on power up the TC should work right away.
  • Thank you for the extra information, I was able to recreate the defect.
    The key to the repro was to shut TC off, I was leaving it running during my testing earlier.
    I will get a defect logged for this.
    I have found that if you leave TC running into the 8K overnight it should work right away the next morning.
    I also found that if you log out of your show and then quit (shutdown the desk), the next morning on power up the TC should work right away.
Children
No Data