External monitor issue

So here's my problem. I'm running a Road Hog 4 with a external Dell widescreen monitor. I run it every night in a production show. I had it configured to show all of my stacks that are running for that act. Ie master cue list, act 1 cue and more 5 in total. I would come in the next day launch current show and look at my views and see that certain cue lists in views had different cue lists. This would happen daily and never the same. This happened in all versions since i have had the console V 2.1.2 V 2.3 I have since changed all my views to only show me 1 cue list for each act, and it won't even remember those.
Has anyone else seen this??
Parents
  • These are stored views act 1 view 1 act 2 view 2 and so on. Should not matter what I have chosen. The problem is, I come in the next day and those views are incorrect. Act 1 view might have a executer bump stored in the act 1 view now and so on. And even if I fix all the views again then next day or a couple days later they will be wrong again. It's not a certain view that gets messed up. It's different everytime. I fix all the views, but when I go to use my macros that recall views, they recall the incorrect view that I just fixed. I know they take a snap shot of the view and don't actually recall that view number. So then I go and delete all the first steps in my macros that recall views and only do key stroke macros.
    This view issue is always only on the external monitor. The desk views are never wrong.
  • These are stored views act 1 view 1 act 2 view 2 and so on. Should not matter what I have chosen. The problem is, I come in the next day and those views are incorrect. Act 1 view might have a executer bump stored in the act 1 view now and so on. And even if I fix all the views again then next day or a couple days later they will be wrong again. It's not a certain view that gets messed up. It's different everytime. I fix all the views, but when I go to use my macros that recall views, they recall the incorrect view that I just fixed. I know they take a snap shot of the view and don't actually recall that view number. So then I go and delete all the first steps in my macros that recall views and only do key stroke macros.
    This view issue is always only on the external monitor. The desk views are never wrong.
Children
No Data