How to program control of media server?

Hi Guys,

I am trying to control Resolume Arena media sever using my Hog4 PC with DMX widget. I had no problem networking them and having artnet to control Resolume. I auto patched in the hog using Resolumes profile in there. I am able to assign the master fade control of Resolume to one of my faders in my hog but I have no clue how to do anything else. I have never controlled a media server with the hog before and cant find any tutorials on how to do it. Like how do you make a clip play on a layer? Do you program it as a cue or does it go on a palate? I have the DMX adress I should use but have not clue how to make it work. Can anyone give me tip on how one should control a media server via the hog4? Also here is my patch list from Resolume.

dropbox.com/s/h91b7artq20uc2z/Resolume%20Arena%204%20DMX%20Auto%20Map%20Sheet.pdf?dl=0
Parents
  • Correct. Once you have patched layers (in the same way you patched the master, select the layer you want to effect then bring its intensity up and the master, then cycle thru the various options in the beam menue like file, folder, play speed ect just like you would a light. You will also need to scale the imahe to the size of your screen to if you are using a led screen or other custom screen. I also like to make user kinds with all of the functions i like to have quick access to when programming media servers
  • Correct. Once you have patched layers (in the same way you patched the master, select the layer you want to effect then bring its intensity up and the master, then cycle thru the various options in the beam menue like file, folder, play speed ect just like you would a light. You will also need to scale the imahe to the size of your screen to if you are using a led screen or other custom screen. I also like to make user kinds with all of the functions i like to have quick access to when programming media servers
Children
No Data