Nano Hog4 not recognizing by (pc)

Hello, I have a brand new Nano Hog4. I'm trying to run it using an imac, running Vmfusion. Software recognizes the widget and instals it, but downs not recognize the console. Any tips to solve this?
Thank you.
Parents
  • With Virtual Machines, there can be a lot of issues with recognizing USB devices. My suggestion would be to load bootcamp and have bootcamp look to the VM partition. This will allow you to do things on VMFusion in virtual mode for quick stuff, but then will give you a full windows machine and usually does not have the problems for show situations. I'm a Mac guy and I always do bootcamp for show situations because of the issues with USB and networking and virtual machines.
  • With Virtual Machines, there can be a lot of issues with recognizing USB devices. My suggestion would be to load bootcamp and have bootcamp look to the VM partition. This will allow you to do things on VMFusion in virtual mode for quick stuff, but then will give you a full windows machine and usually does not have the problems for show situations. I'm a Mac guy and I always do bootcamp for show situations because of the issues with USB and networking and virtual machines.
Children
No Data