Desk Top Crash v2.4.0

I'm running a show that I built about 12 months ago and has run through every software update since.

If I select the "All Fixtures" group, "Control" "Lamp Douse", the desk top stops responding. And will restart again using Pig Open Backspace etc.

If I select just the lamps that I can douse, ie my Alpha Beams, Alpha Spots and Mac 575 etc, everything is fine.

I'm running the show on on FB4.

Cheers
Mark
Parents
  • Hello,
    Can you please send me this show file?
    We heard about this last week and have opened a defect for this but I would like to add a few show files to the defect that have this problem. In my testing I had to have at least 3 different fixture types in the programmer (and it was only certain types) when selecting the Lamp Douse button, can you confirm this is also what you are seeing?
  • Hello,
    Can you please send me this show file?
    We heard about this last week and have opened a defect for this but I would like to add a few show files to the defect that have this problem. In my testing I had to have at least 3 different fixture types in the programmer (and it was only certain types) when selecting the Lamp Douse button, can you confirm this is also what you are seeing?
Children
No Data