When are we getting a decent fixture builder?

With the amount of Chinese gear flooding the market, the need for a fully powered fixture builder is higher everyday.

Is one in the pipe works?
Parents
  • Problems with all this (I guess) are the real-world parameters, and the way the console handles the translation between them and the DMX values.
    Parameters sorted in alphabetic order or a search field would help even more. Most stuff exists already. And the problem is more often a DMX charts that does not tell any valuable informations. Most of the times I go then with continuous 0..255 0..100% or so...
    This gives you at least the chance to get the fixture working.

Andy: For you the VL4000 would be the fixture of you choice when starting a show... Hell lot of gobo and color-wheels ;-)
  • Problems with all this (I guess) are the real-world parameters, and the way the console handles the translation between them and the DMX values.
    Parameters sorted in alphabetic order or a search field would help even more. Most stuff exists already. And the problem is more often a DMX charts that does not tell any valuable informations. Most of the times I go then with continuous 0..255 0..100% or so...
    This gives you at least the chance to get the fixture working.

Andy: For you the VL4000 would be the fixture of you choice when starting a show... Hell lot of gobo and color-wheels ;-)
Children
No Data