When are we getting a decent fixture builder?

With the amount of Chinese gear flooding the market, the need for a fully powered fixture builder is higher everyday.

Is one in the pipe works?
Parents
  • Not sure people are saying it doesn't work, only that it is not very easy, that it can be confusing, long winded. Personally I think it needs a re-work, make it less daft to interrogate, update from the edit, make everything user sortable for example i amber and i white together to at least in alphabetical order, options to make quick continuous routes in desperate times. I managed to fluff my way through a 6 week tour of China, building new ones, editing the incorrect ones already in the library.

I don't see much instruction stuff on using it, I think a lot of us would benefit to being let into the ins and outs. I say this as I think it sort of works in a time vampire way, but a lot of people seem to think it does not who I meet along the road, so that ratio should be lessened. I rattle files out for H2, Chamsys, MA and Martin without to much bother, but this one and more real world values is a right old 'mare most times
  • Not sure people are saying it doesn't work, only that it is not very easy, that it can be confusing, long winded. Personally I think it needs a re-work, make it less daft to interrogate, update from the edit, make everything user sortable for example i amber and i white together to at least in alphabetical order, options to make quick continuous routes in desperate times. I managed to fluff my way through a 6 week tour of China, building new ones, editing the incorrect ones already in the library.

I don't see much instruction stuff on using it, I think a lot of us would benefit to being let into the ins and outs. I say this as I think it sort of works in a time vampire way, but a lot of people seem to think it does not who I meet along the road, so that ratio should be lessened. I rattle files out for H2, Chamsys, MA and Martin without to much bother, but this one and more real world values is a right old 'mare most times
Children
No Data