When are we getting a decent fixture builder?

With the amount of Chinese gear flooding the market, the need for a fully powered fixture builder is higher everyday.

Is one in the pipe works?
Parents
  • Andy, I´m with you.
    Fixture builder is for sure something that should find its place in advanced trainings (and videos) and you know it has its place in my trainings.
    When you edit a custom fixture, you need to log off and back into the show, otherwise the changes wont be avialable. You dont need to copy and rebuild/repatch. Lib-infos are read during show-load or when a new fixture is added. So thats why you need to this after changing an already patched fixture.

Problems with fixtures are often on the side of manufacture as well, because libs had been changed or not all values are shown in the available documents...
    This happens also to major brands... e.g. Clay Paky B-Eye K20... Simply not correct what you can find on the website
  • Andy, I´m with you.
    Fixture builder is for sure something that should find its place in advanced trainings (and videos) and you know it has its place in my trainings.
    When you edit a custom fixture, you need to log off and back into the show, otherwise the changes wont be avialable. You dont need to copy and rebuild/repatch. Lib-infos are read during show-load or when a new fixture is added. So thats why you need to this after changing an already patched fixture.

Problems with fixtures are often on the side of manufacture as well, because libs had been changed or not all values are shown in the available documents...
    This happens also to major brands... e.g. Clay Paky B-Eye K20... Simply not correct what you can find on the website
Children
No Data