Nano not outputting DMX

I have a NANO and am running the current software, I was running an older version with the same problem. this has happened two show's in a row (very costly). After I programmed a show I shut down the laptop to move it and when i turned everything back on I had no control. I can see the Nano on the laptop in the devices screen and it shows connected in the wins screen. When I move the fader's on the console they move on the laptop but there seems to be no DMX output. I have deleted and reloaded software. Forced the Driver and firmware updates still nothing. I even opened up the console to verify all connections. If someone could call me that would be great 702 596-3533.
Parents
  • I've had the exact same problem the second time I used my nano at a show.

The DMX widget showed up with it's serial number in the control panel info window (or is it preferences, no PC with me right now) but I couldn't patch an universe to my DMX widget in the network settings window.
    Re-install of the software, drivers, firmware, all didn't help...

Called support, got great support at that moment but had to return my nano for repair.

It worked fine after I got it back from repair.
    The bad news is they say they didn't find anything to repair.
    They charged me 50 euro inspection cost.

I did not change anything on the PC during the time the nano was in repair.

I still don't know for sure what was wrong with the wing. (I suspect bad firmware all tough I tried to update the firmware)
  • I've had the exact same problem the second time I used my nano at a show.

The DMX widget showed up with it's serial number in the control panel info window (or is it preferences, no PC with me right now) but I couldn't patch an universe to my DMX widget in the network settings window.
    Re-install of the software, drivers, firmware, all didn't help...

Called support, got great support at that moment but had to return my nano for repair.

It worked fine after I got it back from repair.
    The bad news is they say they didn't find anything to repair.
    They charged me 50 euro inspection cost.

I did not change anything on the PC during the time the nano was in repair.

I still don't know for sure what was wrong with the wing. (I suspect bad firmware all tough I tried to update the firmware)
Children
No Data