internal dmx widget: not detected?!

Just upgraded my RH4 to 2.5 from 2.4. I believe I had output at first but after some power cycles i lost all internal dmx out. I connected a superwidget and thankfully can run the show temporarily...
Does anyone have any input that could help??. I know with the holiday that HES most likely won't be open for support til Monday at least.
Since i initially had dmx out, I'm gonna assume I made a fatal mistake somewhere and "disabled" the internal widget. I just don't know how and more importantly, how to reenable it. Thanks. And to be certain on this, artnet will or will not run direct from the super widget via a 5pin to cat5? Or do I need something else in line like a pathport? Only thing Ive really lost for the show is video(running it manually).
Parents
  • I contacted someone at tech support. He assured me that I couldn't have disabled drivers. Had me pop the board open and check connections. I'm guessing either A)widget coincidentally died, B) PSU connection is bad, or C) the data connection between the widget and motherboard is bad. I only had a few minutes to check it out and didn't get to power it up while it was opened yet. Its relieving to know that its improbable for a user to "break" hardware via software, but its still a bit inconvenient to rely on an external H3 super widget.
  • I contacted someone at tech support. He assured me that I couldn't have disabled drivers. Had me pop the board open and check connections. I'm guessing either A)widget coincidentally died, B) PSU connection is bad, or C) the data connection between the widget and motherboard is bad. I only had a few minutes to check it out and didn't get to power it up while it was opened yet. Its relieving to know that its improbable for a user to "break" hardware via software, but its still a bit inconvenient to rely on an external H3 super widget.
Children
No Data