Desktop crash when recording cues.

Twice in the same show the desktop on my Roadhog crashed when recording a cue. It was the same cuelist each time. Im running 2.5.0 on the desk. Any ideas why this might be happening? Also I know you can press pig open and backspace to open a list of whats running and right click to restart crashed processes. However when the desktop crashes so does my mouse. Is there a way to right click with a short cut on the physical console buttons? They continued to work.

Thanks much!
Parents
  • I've also been experiencing this very very frequently trying to program complex time code shows on pc. The problem then carried across to my fb4 when it was updated to the newer software. It is so bad in my situation, after a few hours of programing it occurs almost every time I press record. I've mentioned this in another thread under the software/issues topics. Michael knows about it and I have have sent off 3 or so of the effected show files. No update yet on if they have managed to replicate, or if they have even started looking into it but they are usually really good so expect to hear some news soon.
  • I've also been experiencing this very very frequently trying to program complex time code shows on pc. The problem then carried across to my fb4 when it was updated to the newer software. It is so bad in my situation, after a few hours of programing it occurs almost every time I press record. I've mentioned this in another thread under the software/issues topics. Michael knows about it and I have have sent off 3 or so of the effected show files. No update yet on if they have managed to replicate, or if they have even started looking into it but they are usually really good so expect to hear some news soon.
Children
No Data