Fx Rate change halts Fx

If I change the Fx Rate of a master the fx goes to a halt (using the choose + encoder method)
Anyone having the same problem? I have to give the cue with the Fx in it another go before it runs again with the new Fx Rate.

Didn't remember having this problem in 2.4
I have the issue on both Nano wing & Roadhog 4
Parents
  • I did not try to adjust the size, I'll try to recreate the problem tomorrow, the desk is in the van now ;)

List on a playback with a single cue in it with an intensity effect on a few fixtures.
    I did have other playbacks active with the same fixtures on HTP master with intensity @ full (fader @ zero)
    The playback with the Fx in also as HTP master (fader @ 100)
    Hold choose and turn encoder to adjust rate > Fx stops. (as if Rate would be 0 while it isn't)
    I've had the issue on 2 different show files, both made from a new show, not made from a template show, on 2 different systems running 2.5 ( Roadhog 4 and Nano Wing 4)
  • I did not try to adjust the size, I'll try to recreate the problem tomorrow, the desk is in the van now ;)

List on a playback with a single cue in it with an intensity effect on a few fixtures.
    I did have other playbacks active with the same fixtures on HTP master with intensity @ full (fader @ zero)
    The playback with the Fx in also as HTP master (fader @ 100)
    Hold choose and turn encoder to adjust rate > Fx stops. (as if Rate would be 0 while it isn't)
    I've had the issue on 2 different show files, both made from a new show, not made from a template show, on 2 different systems running 2.5 ( Roadhog 4 and Nano Wing 4)
Children
No Data