help

Hi, as mentioned before this has been happening on another show. running latest version, on pc with nano for programming.

hog 4 pc becomes unresponsive and must be forced to close, and end process on all 5 processes after doing any of the following:

while after starting a new show, it crashes every time i try to record a cue or list to a master.(now wont record any cue lists anywhere) even after re install, restarting ect.

after naming a bunch of scenes or cue lists.

updating a cue in a list

------------------------------------------------------------------------

after starting new show, opening patch window and loading fixtures is, selecting the fixtures, i press @ and nothing happens. if i restart it works.

hog 4 disappears occasionally from my screens but is still running in the back ground.

every time any of these instances above occur, hog 4 pc is still outputting dmx, and play back still works, even if hog is not actually running on the screen.

i have a major festival in 2 days time, site programing is to commence in less than 20 hours from the time of this post. ive already tried your hotline, nobody answered. I'm in Australia. please help.

i had no problems with the last update or any of them really except for that ftdriver issue, now total chaos. i should mention that the file runs fine on fb4, but that doesnt help me now while programming on pc.
Parents
  • also to answer your question michael, yes i was running in administrator, running no firewall, not on a lan, connected to a switch or any other network hardware. this problem is the least of my worries now as you can read in the post above this.

the pc im running this on is clean, updated, brand new running windows 8 and is dedicated to only running hog4 pc. thats it.

also my nano is still outputting dmx, and the playback still works after hog4 pc has crashed and forced closed.
    this has been a problem for me since october, and ive been unable to contact anyone here or at hes due to touring, and the forums not working for me
  • also to answer your question michael, yes i was running in administrator, running no firewall, not on a lan, connected to a switch or any other network hardware. this problem is the least of my worries now as you can read in the post above this.

the pc im running this on is clean, updated, brand new running windows 8 and is dedicated to only running hog4 pc. thats it.

also my nano is still outputting dmx, and the playback still works after hog4 pc has crashed and forced closed.
    this has been a problem for me since october, and ive been unable to contact anyone here or at hes due to touring, and the forums not working for me
Children
No Data