help

Hi, as mentioned before this has been happening on another show. running latest version, on pc with nano for programming.

hog 4 pc becomes unresponsive and must be forced to close, and end process on all 5 processes after doing any of the following:

while after starting a new show, it crashes every time i try to record a cue or list to a master.(now wont record any cue lists anywhere) even after re install, restarting ect.

after naming a bunch of scenes or cue lists.

updating a cue in a list

------------------------------------------------------------------------

after starting new show, opening patch window and loading fixtures is, selecting the fixtures, i press @ and nothing happens. if i restart it works.

hog 4 disappears occasionally from my screens but is still running in the back ground.

every time any of these instances above occur, hog 4 pc is still outputting dmx, and play back still works, even if hog is not actually running on the screen.

i have a major festival in 2 days time, site programing is to commence in less than 20 hours from the time of this post. ive already tried your hotline, nobody answered. I'm in Australia. please help.

i had no problems with the last update or any of them really except for that ftdriver issue, now total chaos. i should mention that the file runs fine on fb4, but that doesnt help me now while programming on pc.
Parents
  • Mate the more info I can send you guys they better. I do really appreciate the tireless efforts you guys put in to continue supporting what it regardless, a terrific product :)

I will try to replicate the fault with my new show in the studio when I begin programming on Monday. Unfortunately I don't know if I would have log files for the other shows as these are all a few in the past.

The most common problem I'm having is the record issue. I can easily replicate this by simply staring a new show and recording for a few hours. I have since posting this thread seen of others here in these forums having a similar issue so that is good news.

As far as the crashing after reading naming scenes is concerned his seems to have disappeared.

In all instances the console goes critical and all windows disappear but the processes are all still active tasks thus the "another instance is already running" message..

It is odd tho after restarting that the problem persists trying to store cues
  • Mate the more info I can send you guys they better. I do really appreciate the tireless efforts you guys put in to continue supporting what it regardless, a terrific product :)

I will try to replicate the fault with my new show in the studio when I begin programming on Monday. Unfortunately I don't know if I would have log files for the other shows as these are all a few in the past.

The most common problem I'm having is the record issue. I can easily replicate this by simply staring a new show and recording for a few hours. I have since posting this thread seen of others here in these forums having a similar issue so that is good news.

As far as the crashing after reading naming scenes is concerned his seems to have disappeared.

In all instances the console goes critical and all windows disappear but the processes are all still active tasks thus the "another instance is already running" message..

It is odd tho after restarting that the problem persists trying to store cues
Children
No Data