Windows 7 not seeing Hog 3 playback wing

Hi Im running HogPC 4 v2.5.0 with my hog widget and its working great. But I cant get windows 7 to see my playback wing. It keeps showing up as a unknown usb device. I have checked the forum and tried what was recommended to them but no change. I have tried uninstalling the driver and re scanned for new hardware which then says it was successfully installed but still shows as uknown device. I have tried it with the power connected and without. Still nothing. it use to work an I never needed it to ask to install it. Now every time i plug it in, it wants to install and its never right. Is there some driver i can manually install to fix this?
Parents
  • Hi Tim, check to see if the USB ports being used are USB3, they will have a blue color when looking towards the inside. If yes try a non USB3 port and see if you have better luck.

There isn't an external driver to load. When it runs the hardware wizard or similar and loads the drivers, it may want to run through more than one time, let it as there are more than one element to load in the Wings.

It is possible the Processor PCB inside has failed and needs repair. This is usually the case when it just will not communicate with consoles or PCs.
  • Hi Tim, check to see if the USB ports being used are USB3, they will have a blue color when looking towards the inside. If yes try a non USB3 port and see if you have better luck.

There isn't an external driver to load. When it runs the hardware wizard or similar and loads the drivers, it may want to run through more than one time, let it as there are more than one element to load in the Wings.

It is possible the Processor PCB inside has failed and needs repair. This is usually the case when it just will not communicate with consoles or PCs.
Children
No Data