Setting all cues for stage depth?

I have the hedgehog 4. I'm new to high end systems.

I've programmed lighting for a New Years show tomorrow. The show was not programmed on the stage being used. All of my moving lights are pointed just at the front of the stage.

I'd there a way to set the stage depth for all cues globally?

Thanks for any help.
Parents
  • Normally…when you program a show, you build some "position" palettes. For example, Band, cross stage, XXX, roof, audience, DSC. Even if they are dummy values (0,0), you use them recoding your cues and where you want your fixtures to go.

Then, when you get to your venue, you select your fixtures and put them in position BAND. Move them to where they should be and update the Palette. Do the same for the 6 or 7 positions. Now all of your programming is updated.

It sounds like you programmed your show without using palettes and just left them at 0,0. If that's the case, then no, there is no "stage depth" adjustment. You have 2 options. Before you get to your venue, update your cues with position palettes that you can update on site or re-record.
  • Normally…when you program a show, you build some "position" palettes. For example, Band, cross stage, XXX, roof, audience, DSC. Even if they are dummy values (0,0), you use them recoding your cues and where you want your fixtures to go.

Then, when you get to your venue, you select your fixtures and put them in position BAND. Move them to where they should be and update the Palette. Do the same for the 6 or 7 positions. Now all of your programming is updated.

It sounds like you programmed your show without using palettes and just left them at 0,0. If that's the case, then no, there is no "stage depth" adjustment. You have 2 options. Before you get to your venue, update your cues with position palettes that you can update on site or re-record.
Children
No Data