Setting all cues for stage depth?

I have the hedgehog 4. I'm new to high end systems.

I've programmed lighting for a New Years show tomorrow. The show was not programmed on the stage being used. All of my moving lights are pointed just at the front of the stage.

I'd there a way to set the stage depth for all cues globally?

Thanks for any help.
Parents
  • So if I make a palette, I'll just walk through my thoughts here.

I pick my movers. Place them where I want them. I assume it's best to highlight them when positioning so I'm not recording any intensity values. Press record and pick a spot in the pallets position window.

Then open a cue list on its first cue. And then simply tap the position pallets and hit merge or update.

I'm assuming I need to make several position palettes if this is the method. So there is a bit of moving variety in my different cue lists? Or is the palette just one position?
  • So if I make a palette, I'll just walk through my thoughts here.

I pick my movers. Place them where I want them. I assume it's best to highlight them when positioning so I'm not recording any intensity values. Press record and pick a spot in the pallets position window.

Then open a cue list on its first cue. And then simply tap the position pallets and hit merge or update.

I'm assuming I need to make several position palettes if this is the method. So there is a bit of moving variety in my different cue lists? Or is the palette just one position?
Children
No Data