Design

Hi everyone, I am new on this forum.My organisation purchased a Road Hog 4 console and I want to know if it is possible to connect a laptop to the console in order to see how my designs will look on stage before any show.
Parents
  • With the purchase of a Road Hog 4, there was also a bundled license of Light Converse. That is a pre-visualization program and is most likely what you are asking for. It's PC software and a USB dongle.
    You'd have to build your venue and rig in a Cad program (or using LC's builder) and import in to LC. Then connect the Hog and laptop so that they can communicate.
    Then you can program on Hog and see it 'virtually' on the laptop screen.
    (This is all over generalizing the process, the specific are online and in the manuals)

EDIT: Paul beat me to posting by a few seconds! The new forum won't let me delete my comment (or edit after a few hours) so here it sits.
  • With the purchase of a Road Hog 4, there was also a bundled license of Light Converse. That is a pre-visualization program and is most likely what you are asking for. It's PC software and a USB dongle.
    You'd have to build your venue and rig in a Cad program (or using LC's builder) and import in to LC. Then connect the Hog and laptop so that they can communicate.
    Then you can program on Hog and see it 'virtually' on the laptop screen.
    (This is all over generalizing the process, the specific are online and in the manuals)

EDIT: Paul beat me to posting by a few seconds! The new forum won't let me delete my comment (or edit after a few hours) so here it sits.
Children
No Data