ICBF Fader Release

When I use a master list with fader as master and a second list with fader as ICBF crossfade I got a strange
issue. The master list is running but I moved the fader at zero for a blackout. Starting the second ICBF works also when I increase the fader. But when I decrease the fader suddenly the dimmer releases right away while all other attributes be faded out. This doesn't make any sense in my eyes. Why dimmers should be released while all other attributes be fading.
Is there a setting I have missed?
Got this on a RoadHog4 consoles and on Hog PC.
Parents
  • I found a defect in our backlog that seems to match this problem... and its a nasty one to solve but something we will need to tackle eventually I agree..

Defect D-01748
    Problems releasing IPCB lists/scenes with other intensity scaled playback sources in background

Hog 4 OS v2.2.0
    IPCB faders do not release their intensity values properly to other LTP playbacks when the LTP playback's intensity scaler is set below 100%. Instead of crossfading to the LTP playback's intensity level using the movement of the IPCB fader the IPCB cuelist fades to the LTP playback's full potential intensity and then snaps off when the IPCB fader reaches 0%.

100% Repro:
    -Select any fixture
    -Make Cuelist #1 with some color, position, gobo and intensity at full in it. (normal playback)
    -Clear Programmer
    -Select the same fixture
    -Make Cuelist #2 with another color, position and intensity at full in it, but no gobo information (set to IPCB Fader)
    -Start List #1, Fader up
    -Fade IPCB List #2 to 100%
    -Bring Fader of List #1 down to zero or any other value
    -Lower IPCB Fader of List #2, all parameters follow the fader like the should, but intensity stays at 100% until you get to 0 and then the intensity bumps direct to the set value of fader #1.

So to recap, the intensity during an IPCB release is not releasing to the fader output state of the other LTP playback. The Hog OS has never accounted for this.
    Regression Info:

Occurs in all versions of Hog 3 and Hog 4 OS but has morphed over time.
    This defect reflect the behavior in v2.2.0 software.
  • I found a defect in our backlog that seems to match this problem... and its a nasty one to solve but something we will need to tackle eventually I agree..

Defect D-01748
    Problems releasing IPCB lists/scenes with other intensity scaled playback sources in background

Hog 4 OS v2.2.0
    IPCB faders do not release their intensity values properly to other LTP playbacks when the LTP playback's intensity scaler is set below 100%. Instead of crossfading to the LTP playback's intensity level using the movement of the IPCB fader the IPCB cuelist fades to the LTP playback's full potential intensity and then snaps off when the IPCB fader reaches 0%.

100% Repro:
    -Select any fixture
    -Make Cuelist #1 with some color, position, gobo and intensity at full in it. (normal playback)
    -Clear Programmer
    -Select the same fixture
    -Make Cuelist #2 with another color, position and intensity at full in it, but no gobo information (set to IPCB Fader)
    -Start List #1, Fader up
    -Fade IPCB List #2 to 100%
    -Bring Fader of List #1 down to zero or any other value
    -Lower IPCB Fader of List #2, all parameters follow the fader like the should, but intensity stays at 100% until you get to 0 and then the intensity bumps direct to the set value of fader #1.

So to recap, the intensity during an IPCB release is not releasing to the fader output state of the other LTP playback. The Hog OS has never accounted for this.
    Regression Info:

Occurs in all versions of Hog 3 and Hog 4 OS but has morphed over time.
    This defect reflect the behavior in v2.2.0 software.
Children
No Data