playback release after clock change

After changing the clock of my RH4 all running playbacks were released. Did someone had the same issue? How to fix it?
Parents
  • Incorrect. GrandMA does. You can shutdown the system and start again with no DMX dropouts. The console starts with exactly the same values before the reboot. You can do this during a live situation and nobody will take notice of this.
    We are an operating company. We own different types of lighting consoles like GrandMA, Martin M1, Camsys and Hog4. We often speak about advantages and disadvantages. Actually the Hog is the lighting console with the most incomprehensible issues and the least functions. What I like to hear is whether HES is working on a solution or not. At some point we need to take the decision if we stop the cooperation with HES or not. Saying" it is what it is" is not the right way. Time is going forward but HES seems to be far away....
  • Incorrect. GrandMA does. You can shutdown the system and start again with no DMX dropouts. The console starts with exactly the same values before the reboot. You can do this during a live situation and nobody will take notice of this.
    We are an operating company. We own different types of lighting consoles like GrandMA, Martin M1, Camsys and Hog4. We often speak about advantages and disadvantages. Actually the Hog is the lighting console with the most incomprehensible issues and the least functions. What I like to hear is whether HES is working on a solution or not. At some point we need to take the decision if we stop the cooperation with HES or not. Saying" it is what it is" is not the right way. Time is going forward but HES seems to be far away....
Children
No Data