Shapeshifter Profile

Ok, I am sure there are some propeller heads out there that will think this is lame but are there any better profiles out there
for this fixture, like C1 W1,26 channel 79, channel ? when I have 16,000 channels ? it feels like a pain sticking it together in this day and age.

R
Parents
  • For a bit of clarification here, the reduced protocol is 28 channels, and as such you do patch these fixtures 1 to 1 when using the reduced mode.

The enhanced mode does require the multi-fixture patch. Having patched 64 SHAPESHITERS myself, I understand the potential frustration. That said, and for lack of the meta-fixture (or compound fixture), I think the best reason for the multiple patch is to offer individual module control (intensity, position, and color) as well as the flexibility to program the individual modules using the effects engine.
  • For a bit of clarification here, the reduced protocol is 28 channels, and as such you do patch these fixtures 1 to 1 when using the reduced mode.

The enhanced mode does require the multi-fixture patch. Having patched 64 SHAPESHITERS myself, I understand the potential frustration. That said, and for lack of the meta-fixture (or compound fixture), I think the best reason for the multiple patch is to offer individual module control (intensity, position, and color) as well as the flexibility to program the individual modules using the effects engine.
Children
No Data