Trackball Mouse for Nano

Will there ever be support for an external track ball mouse for the nano?
Parents
  • This issue is entirely ridiculous on ETCs part. I simply cannot beleive that they would leave such a misleading hole in the documentation claiming trackballs work for "Hog 4" and not include that nothing works for Hog 4 PC. After spending thousands on these products I continue to be disgusted by ETCs complete lack of attention and involvement to Hog 4. This is a very simple feature and core to the operation of Hog, it would take nothing to implement and has been talked about or promised its being "looked into" for more than 12 years. Either tell us this will never be a feature and finally nail this coffin, or fix it.
  • This issue is entirely ridiculous on ETCs part. I simply cannot beleive that they would leave such a misleading hole in the documentation claiming trackballs work for "Hog 4" and not include that nothing works for Hog 4 PC. After spending thousands on these products I continue to be disgusted by ETCs complete lack of attention and involvement to Hog 4. This is a very simple feature and core to the operation of Hog, it would take nothing to implement and has been talked about or promised its being "looked into" for more than 12 years. Either tell us this will never be a feature and finally nail this coffin, or fix it.
Children
No Data