bug: follow cue ignores the data of the cue before

I do not get it why this is happening. In the first cue i have for example channel 1 at 0%. In next cue i want this channel bumb in 0 sec. to full. And the third cue has to follow, where this channel 1 fades out to 50% in 30 sec..
The output is: channel 1 is at 0%, when i hit the go button, channel 1 fades in 30 sec. to 50% and ignores the value of the second cue. This is not what i have programmed!!!
The way to work around is to change the 'follow' with a 0.1 wait, but i do not understand why only this will work. I think this is a bug and could be repaired on the software side.
Parents
  • Sander, jxgriffi is correct.
    This has always been like that that and is totally correct.

Follow starts the cue direct after the cue before has been executed.
    With your timings (without the 0.1 wait in the follow-cue) you will have 2 cues executed at the same time and as we are on ltp your second cue wont be become visible
    Your total cue time for cue #2 is 0 sec (as you could also see in the playback bar so a follow will also be a 0 sec after you hit go. That means you will trigger cue #3 immediately
    This totally correct. try to draw your dimmercurve on a timeline and you will understand it.
  • Sander, jxgriffi is correct.
    This has always been like that that and is totally correct.

Follow starts the cue direct after the cue before has been executed.
    With your timings (without the 0.1 wait in the follow-cue) you will have 2 cues executed at the same time and as we are on ltp your second cue wont be become visible
    Your total cue time for cue #2 is 0 sec (as you could also see in the playback bar so a follow will also be a 0 sec after you hit go. That means you will trigger cue #3 immediately
    This totally correct. try to draw your dimmercurve on a timeline and you will understand it.
Children
No Data