WYSIWYG Not Connecting

After installing the PC Version of 3.0, I no longer can connect to the visualizer. Status says: Connecting, Session:No Server. This does not change whether I am connected with an actual console or HogPC on the same PC as WYG. I also do not see the visualizer in the network pane. Port numbers are all the same and HogPC and My FUllboar see each other.
Parents
  • Yeah, it didn't sound like you were suffering from that particular problem either. Just wanted to give it a shot. Okay, so back to the basics, it doesn't sound like the connectivity application is able to find the console in order to download a copy of the DP to the visualizer machine. So, please go and triple check IP address, switches, routers, port numbers, FIREWALL turn OFF, UAC turned to lowest setting. Also please report back the version of Windows you are running.
  • Yeah, it didn't sound like you were suffering from that particular problem either. Just wanted to give it a shot. Okay, so back to the basics, it doesn't sound like the connectivity application is able to find the console in order to download a copy of the DP to the visualizer machine. So, please go and triple check IP address, switches, routers, port numbers, FIREWALL turn OFF, UAC turned to lowest setting. Also please report back the version of Windows you are running.
Children
No Data