Playback Bar with Wing

I have somehow moved my wing playback bar to above the playback bar on the console screen. How do I move the wing playback bar to the playback screen?
Parents
  • On a Roadhog the playback bar and the command line + wheel indicators and all of that stuff are split on the screen. They share the same vertical pixel height and each about (or exact?) half of the horizontal pixels on the screen.

Is there a way to do the same on a HOG4 PC ?
    (I know I can narrow the playback bar to fit my faders but that just gives me alot of empty space to the right of my playback bar)

Maybe I should ask this in the feature request part, but would be nice if the application could be really fullscreen.
    I don't need the blue bar on top saying we are in the Hog4 app, I know that. (and again gives me some of my pixels back)
    It's just that I don't like that my directories get all messed up when I switch from RoadHog to Nano Hog with the same screen resolution.
  • On a Roadhog the playback bar and the command line + wheel indicators and all of that stuff are split on the screen. They share the same vertical pixel height and each about (or exact?) half of the horizontal pixels on the screen.

Is there a way to do the same on a HOG4 PC ?
    (I know I can narrow the playback bar to fit my faders but that just gives me alot of empty space to the right of my playback bar)

Maybe I should ask this in the feature request part, but would be nice if the application could be really fullscreen.
    I don't need the blue bar on top saying we are in the Hog4 app, I know that. (and again gives me some of my pixels back)
    It's just that I don't like that my directories get all messed up when I switch from RoadHog to Nano Hog with the same screen resolution.
Children
No Data