Command Keys assignment

I'm finally moving to hog4 after years and years on hog3. The command keys are great, but I can't be the first one to think that the way to assign them is so convoluted. So many extra steps just to make a flash button. Please tell me there are plans to rethink how they work.
Parents
  • I agree this should be considered. Having to configure options in the List for Go on Flash etc makes it so powerful, as you can have so much control over what the flash ultimately does.

From an operating point of view though, I see little difference between Pressing Record + Choose and Record + Command Key and would like to see this. Both instances would be creating a List in the List directory and simultaneously creating a reference to that List.
  • I agree this should be considered. Having to configure options in the List for Go on Flash etc makes it so powerful, as you can have so much control over what the flash ultimately does.

From an operating point of view though, I see little difference between Pressing Record + Choose and Record + Command Key and would like to see this. Both instances would be creating a List in the List directory and simultaneously creating a reference to that List.
Children
No Data