REQUESTS - Plots

1. Align tools (similar to CAD or photoshop programs)
selecting 10 lights and drawing a straight line 'grid'. Would love ability to hold PIG (for example) and click drag line to create a horizontal or vertical line. Currently its free form when drawn and usually end up at 1deg rotation, and I need to edit each one after drawing (going into Position and adjusting rotation).

2. Copy /paste lights to retain layout 'grid settings"
Plot a line of lights in a straight line O-----O----O-----O-----O-----O------O-----O
Copy them and paste in a new plot.
The same fixtures are pasted but with a new grid size
O----O-----O
O----O-----O
O----O-----O
Have to manually edit column and row numbers.

3. Merge Plots
Would like ability to merge plots layouts together. Eg. Plot 1 has screen surround 1 and Plot 2 has Ground row layout.
Ideally would be able to Select Plot 1, (Record) Plot 3. Select Plot 2, (Merge) Plot 3.
Plot 3 would then be a combination of plot 1 and 2 layouts without having to redo all the layout work.
(Note, I tried the syntax of merging a Plot into another plot. It says it's merging, but nothing actually changes.)
Parents
  • You can copy values like Xpos, Ypos, Width, Height and rotation to other gangs.
    First you select the one that is your "source" then click the destination gangs. Hold down the / key and click on the arrows next to the fields of Xpos, Ypos, Width, Height and rotation, and the values will be the same as your source gang. Be sure to turn of the fixture edit button, so that you only select the gangs.
    I use this a lot.....
  • You can copy values like Xpos, Ypos, Width, Height and rotation to other gangs.
    First you select the one that is your "source" then click the destination gangs. Hold down the / key and click on the arrows next to the fields of Xpos, Ypos, Width, Height and rotation, and the values will be the same as your source gang. Be sure to turn of the fixture edit button, so that you only select the gangs.
    I use this a lot.....
Children
No Data