Adjusting attributes in cuelist directory roadhog4

Using Cuelist Directory as virtual cues, if i save for example a 2 step color chase on one of the "buttons" if i press and hold the button the options pop up down the bottom to change things like if its a chase or not, persist on overide, HTP ect, I am unable to access these options,the only way to get around this is to save the color chase onto a fader then press the choose button, adjust what i want and then move it to the cuelist directory, this is obviously not ideal.
it worked fine on the Hog3, am i missing something?
cheers
Parents
  • What you are asking for is multi-touch and currently we do not support that.
    My guess is on the H3 you used the hardware buttons around the monitor to select HTP or Chase.
    With the H4 those buttons are present but just like the Road Hog 3 those buttons are not present on the Road Hog 4.
    We will need to assign the list to a master to make the change.
    You can also open the list and make the changes
    You can also go into grid view to change the options but the options are limited in this view.
  • What you are asking for is multi-touch and currently we do not support that.
    My guess is on the H3 you used the hardware buttons around the monitor to select HTP or Chase.
    With the H4 those buttons are present but just like the Road Hog 3 those buttons are not present on the Road Hog 4.
    We will need to assign the list to a master to make the change.
    You can also open the list and make the changes
    You can also go into grid view to change the options but the options are limited in this view.
Children
No Data