Touch OSC syntax

Hey chaps, I like the touch osc control its really useful on set but what would be wicked would be if I could build up a page with all my groups on it and a keypad so that I can control the levels, does anyone know if this is possible?

I've created a layout with the keys but I can't figure out if its possible to assign them to specific groups or if I can run a macro say hog/hardware/group 8 enter...

Thanks

Tim
Parents
  • OSC allows you to manipulate the physical controls(keys/wheels/etc) but not the widgets. That's why Mark suggests you make a macro that records the key presses of widgets in the group directory, then use OSC to trigger that macro. (Macro 1 Enter). Then you could use the HES template to send the key presses for macro, 1, enter. Open the MIDI log viewer to see the actual OSC syntax if curious.

• OSC allows you to manipulate the physical controls(keys/wheels/etc) but not the widgets. That's why Mark suggests you make a macro that records the key presses of widgets in the group directory, then use OSC to trigger that macro. (Macro 1 Enter). Then you could use the HES template to send the key presses for macro, 1, enter. Open the MIDI log viewer to see the actual OSC syntax if curious.

Children
No Data