3.1 view issues

Hello.
I'm still having external view issues. 7acts using 7pages with 7 views. External monitor has views with cue lists for each act. I will save my views for each act, come in the next day and the external monitor will have random cues save to each view. The layout will be the same but wrong cue lists stored in the views.
Parents
  • Yes, a saved view is a snapshot. It also records the state of soft buttons. And that is a powerful feature that sounds like your show would be perfect to take advantage of.

The reason "Follow Chosen" has anything to do with it, is because on your prior page, you have, for example, Master 2 Chosen. So that is the list that is displayed in your cuelist window. When you change pages, Master 2 is still chosen, so that new list will now be displayed in your cuelist window, because it is following the chosen. Since is sounds like you have multiple views for you pages, you can force whatever list you want to be displayed by unchecking "Follow Chosen" , recording view, and now that list will always be in that view, like you want.

It's great that soft button states are recorded. For instance, in my show view I have my output window, I record the "Compact" button on. I also record "Fade Changes button on". So when I'm in show, and in the show view, I know live busking will fade changes with time and the maximum fixtures are in the output screen.

In my programming view(s) I have Fade Changes off, and Compact off. So programming changes happen instantly, and my parameter fields line up.
  • Yes, a saved view is a snapshot. It also records the state of soft buttons. And that is a powerful feature that sounds like your show would be perfect to take advantage of.

The reason "Follow Chosen" has anything to do with it, is because on your prior page, you have, for example, Master 2 Chosen. So that is the list that is displayed in your cuelist window. When you change pages, Master 2 is still chosen, so that new list will now be displayed in your cuelist window, because it is following the chosen. Since is sounds like you have multiple views for you pages, you can force whatever list you want to be displayed by unchecking "Follow Chosen" , recording view, and now that list will always be in that view, like you want.

It's great that soft button states are recorded. For instance, in my show view I have my output window, I record the "Compact" button on. I also record "Fade Changes button on". So when I'm in show, and in the show view, I know live busking will fade changes with time and the maximum fixtures are in the output screen.

In my programming view(s) I have Fade Changes off, and Compact off. So programming changes happen instantly, and my parameter fields line up.
Children
No Data