Weird Output Problem...

Roadhog 4
External Keyboard
External Mouse

Been running the same show file on the same show for 2 days. Tonight, we started experiencing something that I'm having a hard time describing but I'm going to try.

Sitting in a cue (houselights) for over an hour
No one sitting at the console
No other playbacks running
No clock timers running
Fader 1 Cue 1 is up and running
All fixtures in the cuelist drop to 0 intensity.
Output window shows 0 intensity (and view sources says it's being controlled from the Houselight list)
Hit "VIEW CUE" - Values are stored at 100%
If I select the fixtures and hit TOUCH - they come up 0 %
If I hit "assert" or "Go Cue 1" - fixtures come back up.

Parents
  • Exactly Michael…that's what confused the hell out of me.

First time…
    Houselight Cue 1 had been running for approximately an hour…
    Cam in and they were off….so that's when I started watching and was actually thinking it was a wiring issue (which we found out later it wasn't)

Second scenario…
    We had made it through the cuelist (house, house to half, blackout for movie - 90 minutes, credits) and wrapped around back to cue 1….which was active for about 20 minutes when it happened again…

Third time….
    Matinee had finished…and we had sat in cue 1 for approximately 2 hours…and that's when I got the photos of the cuelist active, the output window and started grabbing fixtures to see what was going on (and then reported it).

I wanted you to get the file before I made changes. The next day (obviously client was nervous), I ended up deleting list 281 and rebuilding it from scratch and we didn't have any other issues.
  • Exactly Michael…that's what confused the hell out of me.

First time…
    Houselight Cue 1 had been running for approximately an hour…
    Cam in and they were off….so that's when I started watching and was actually thinking it was a wiring issue (which we found out later it wasn't)

Second scenario…
    We had made it through the cuelist (house, house to half, blackout for movie - 90 minutes, credits) and wrapped around back to cue 1….which was active for about 20 minutes when it happened again…

Third time….
    Matinee had finished…and we had sat in cue 1 for approximately 2 hours…and that's when I got the photos of the cuelist active, the output window and started grabbing fixtures to see what was going on (and then reported it).

I wanted you to get the file before I made changes. The next day (obviously client was nervous), I ended up deleting list 281 and rebuilding it from scratch and we didn't have any other issues.
Children
No Data