Effect offsets not aligning properly in combination effects

With combination effects over multiple parameters there has been an issue for a long time where if you transition from one effect into another then the offsets don't line up properly, so combination effects such as a fly out do not align properly. You have to go into the combination effect from a no effect state.
This wasn't there in Hog 3, it appeared with 4.
Is this being looked at? If not, please do!

Thanks,

Leggy
Parents
  • I'm also fustrated by the new way fx transition. Since I have to program around it now all it does is add to my workload, and get in the way. Just give us a global rate master and the old transition method. Problem solved.

I'm also having other issues with fx.
    When I select fixtures and apply any of the default intensity/shutter fx, the fixtures start the effect, but also recive an intensity value of 100%. So every time I apply these fx I have to set the int to 0, then undo int. It's the same when I make an intensity effect in the table from scratch.
  • I'm also fustrated by the new way fx transition. Since I have to program around it now all it does is add to my workload, and get in the way. Just give us a global rate master and the old transition method. Problem solved.

I'm also having other issues with fx.
    When I select fixtures and apply any of the default intensity/shutter fx, the fixtures start the effect, but also recive an intensity value of 100%. So every time I apply these fx I have to set the int to 0, then undo int. It's the same when I make an intensity effect in the table from scratch.
Children
No Data