GUI lay-out and effects

Is there a way to turn off all the "look-i'm-a-fancy-GUI-with-zoom-effects" thing?
Also the option of removing te text from the window-control buttons is gone. Does anyone knwo why?
Parents
  • Windows that are maximizing do have a zoom effect. When macro's are running they take some time and it is processor power consuming that much that the next line of the macro wil be skipped which make the macro fails. When turning of the "front palette window when kind pressed" it helps a little bit. On hog3 you could switch off the shaded buttons, remove text from the RightScreen Upper icons and stuff like that. I would like to have a bit more flat, right to the point GUI layout. Wondering if options like that are gonne be implemented in the near future.
  • Windows that are maximizing do have a zoom effect. When macro's are running they take some time and it is processor power consuming that much that the next line of the macro wil be skipped which make the macro fails. When turning of the "front palette window when kind pressed" it helps a little bit. On hog3 you could switch off the shaded buttons, remove text from the RightScreen Upper icons and stuff like that. I would like to have a bit more flat, right to the point GUI layout. Wondering if options like that are gonne be implemented in the near future.
Children
No Data