Visualiser not working

So far I have been using Light covers to make my training more efficient. Unfortunately
after installing the new version on both PC and RH4, I am not able to get LC working. Then I tries with Show designer that was working perfectly with 3.1 ... .also same thing!
Parents
  • Georges, major changes to Hog visualizer connectivity were made in Hog 4 OS v3.2.0. Please be advised that after upgrading to v3.2.0 you will need to do some re-configuration to comply with the latest methodology. Please be sure to read the v3.2.0 help manual very carefully and also check out the troubleshooting guide included in the visualizer connectivity section of the help manual. That will cut down on a lot of back-and-forth troubleshooting on the forums as most of the questions I would ask you to troubleshoot this are listed in the help manual. If you are still having trouble after reading that material please report back here with more details on how your visualizer rig is setup and exactly what you are seeing as the failure.

Robin, as you know we spoke about your your setup last week and at our last contact your system was running successfully and you were able to do console-to-pc visualizer control. However, it sounds like you are still having trouble running Hog 4 PC on the same machine as the visualizer. Have you attempted the additional troubleshooting items we discussed such as turning off all firewall, UAC settings, checking network adapter assignments, and so forth?

I can assure you running Hog 4 PC and Light Converse on the same machine works but we have to establish that your Windows 10 machine is healthy and setup properly. I know this changeover is a bit of a pain but it was a necessary step for our software development roadmap moving forward.
  • Georges, major changes to Hog visualizer connectivity were made in Hog 4 OS v3.2.0. Please be advised that after upgrading to v3.2.0 you will need to do some re-configuration to comply with the latest methodology. Please be sure to read the v3.2.0 help manual very carefully and also check out the troubleshooting guide included in the visualizer connectivity section of the help manual. That will cut down on a lot of back-and-forth troubleshooting on the forums as most of the questions I would ask you to troubleshoot this are listed in the help manual. If you are still having trouble after reading that material please report back here with more details on how your visualizer rig is setup and exactly what you are seeing as the failure.

Robin, as you know we spoke about your your setup last week and at our last contact your system was running successfully and you were able to do console-to-pc visualizer control. However, it sounds like you are still having trouble running Hog 4 PC on the same machine as the visualizer. Have you attempted the additional troubleshooting items we discussed such as turning off all firewall, UAC settings, checking network adapter assignments, and so forth?

I can assure you running Hog 4 PC and Light Converse on the same machine works but we have to establish that your Windows 10 machine is healthy and setup properly. I know this changeover is a bit of a pain but it was a necessary step for our software development roadmap moving forward.
Children
No Data